Need Ruby on Rail

Location:- Columbus

Duration :-3 months

Rates :- Pay $50

Develop code for Retail Access Request System using Ruby on Rails.

The ideal candidate will also have ASP.NET, ADO.NET, C#, and Web Services
experience.

Warm Regards

Paul James

Sr. Accounts Manager - Recruitment & Staffing

  _____

PriServe_webLogo

STRATEGIC EXTENSION OF YOUR CAPACITY

PriServe Consulting Inc.

11777 Katy Freeway, Suite# 434S,Houston, TX 77079

Direct : (832)519-1173 | Cell : (512)904-6582

Fax : +1(832)204-2504

E-mail:  <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Website:  <http://www.priserve.com/> www.priserve.com

Linkedin:  <http://www.linkedin.com/in/pauljamessingh> View Cory Bailey's
profile on LinkedIn

** Note: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bills 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S.Congress, this mail
cannot be considered Spam as long as   we include contact information and a
method to be removed from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing
list, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and your email address
in the body. Include Complete Address and/or Domain/Aliases to be removed.
We sincerely regret any inconvenience**