Hi there,

My name is Syed and I am a Technical recruiter with Synergy Computer
Solution. Synergy Computer Solution is a recruiting and consulting firm that
specializes in the Healthcare/ IT field.

I have an Urgent Opened Position for  Informatica Developer at Detroit, MI
for 3 Months Contract.

*Please send resumes at [EMAIL PROTECTED] I will call you if resume
suits on position*

*          3-5 years of development experience with Informatica Power Center
and Power Exchange

*          3-5 years of requirements definition and business analysis
experience

*          Track record of accurate work estimation and on time, on budget
project completiong

*          Minimum 3 years SQL experience

*          Minimum 3 years Oracle experience

*          Minimum 1 year Unix scripting experience

*          Excellent written communication skills

*          Excellent receptive and expressive verbal communication skills

*          Excellent interpersonal skills

*          Complex logical reasoning skills

Preferred Requirements:

*          Knowledge of health care claims and membership data

*          Experience reading and translating logic from mainframe JCL,
Cobol to Informatica design

*          Experience reading and translating logic from SQL Server DTC,
stored procedures and functions into Informatica design

Education/Certifications:

            *          Bachelor's degree

Duties / Responsibilities

            *          Collect user requirements

*          Review existing systems code and documentation (where applicable)

*          Plan, analyze, design, construct, test and implement new data
feeds

*Syed S.Ahmed*

Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]|| <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

||Synergy Computer Solutions, Inc.||30700 Telegraph Road,Suite 2615||
Bingham Farms, MI 48025||