Dear Business Partner,

We have an urgent requirement for Cold Fusion Developer in IL, please check
the job description and forward your consultants resume with contact no and
hourly rate.

Here is the job description:

Title: COLD FUSION DEVLEOPER.

Location: Glenview, IL

Duration: 3 Month Contract

Monday start and the manager will hire off the phone!

Job Description: Our client is looking for a Cold Fusion Developer for a
consulting position to start immediately.  Consultant will be working on two
primary websites.  One is an e-commerce site, so experience in this area is
critical.

Required Skills:

* 4+ years of Cold Fusion

* Experience working on an Oracle Database, as well as SQL

* 4+ years of CSS

* 4+ years of HTML

* Previous e-commerce website experience

Consultant must be able to work independently and with limited direction, as
they would be the only dedicated Cold Fusion Developer on staff.

--
Regards,

Gabriel

Agile Enterprise Solutions, Inc || "Ensuring Client's Success"||

Ph: (630)-242-8896 x 302 Fax: (847)-890-6357
www.agilees.com|| Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]