Hi Friend,
 Send Resumes to      [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Position: Java Developer with Sybase

Location: Herndon, VA

Duration: 6 Months

Rate: $50/hr

Job overview:
Developer III Specialized maintain/enhances existing Production applications.
Performs high complexity (i.e. system level applications) analysis, design,
development and unit testing of software applications from user requirements
and design documents.
The candidate also resolves defects encountered during various testing cycles.

Must Haves
1. 5 years in J2EE, WebLogic, DB (oracle/ Sybase) experience
2. 5-7+ years software development experience
3. Strong knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)

Other Key Requirements:
4. Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related
5. Professional certification(s) desired
6. Post-graduate degree desired

Key Word List:
J2ee, WebLogic, oracle, Sybase, testing, developer, unit testing, system
applications, production

.

Thanks & Regards,

Matt