*Hi Folks*
**
Mediware Corporation   is looking for a SAP FICO consultant that has
experience with (ETM or EC ) and Project System.
Please mail me the matching resume to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

MUST : FICO with FICO-ETM (Equipment Tool Management) (or EC, used in the
Construction industry) and PS (Project System)

Location  : Long Beach, CA

Duration  : 9+ months

Rate         : $65 -90 per hour inclusive of expenses ( Flexibility)

*Kind Regards,*

*Gary Stone Manager- Recruitments (SAP Consulting)       *

*Phone    : 281-324-0777*

[EMAIL PROTECTED]     www.mediware97.com*

NOTE: We, at Mediware Corporation, firmly oppose e-mail spamming. We
apologize to those who do not wish to receive this e-mail. Please reply with
REMOVE in the subject listing, with all aliases email addresses that you
would want removed.  Any inconvenience caused is highly regretted. We
appreciate your patience & cooperation.