Dear Partner,

These are the DIRECT CLIENT requirements currently open with Zensys
Technologies.

Siebel Conversion Lead
==========================
·         Good implementation experience in Siebel Campaign and Marketing
Management functionality.
·         Design and development experience in at least two such projects.
·         Good in designing solution for Siebel Data conversion.
·         Good experience in design and leading solution team.
·         Good in customer management and conversion of requirements to design
and deliver.
·         Experience in at least one lifecycle of Siebel Data Conversion.
·         Experience of Siebel Data Model and Enterprise Integration Manager.
·         Good understanding of Informatica ETL and project experience.
·         Should have prior experience on similar role with strong credentials.
==================
DURATION : 6 MONTHS
LOCATION : MINNEAPOLIS

Please respond with Resume, Rate and Phone numbers of the Consultant. Make sure
the Consultant's skills match the requirement.

I will contact you, if I need more information.

Thanks and Regards,

Seema.

Zensys Technologies LLC

Irving, TX  75039

972.432.2994

972-432-2991 fax

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

A Certified Minority Owned Business Enterprise (MBE)