*Hello,*

*Please send me people only that are very good in P2P and iProcurement.  Not
the candidates who have just touched it.*

**

*Position :Oracle Apps Financial Functional - Procure to Pay!*

*Location :**Mountain View, CA*

**

*Duration : 6+ months*

**

*Hourly rate :$70/hr*

* *

*Looking for experts in finance and specialized in P2P (Procure to Pay
Process) area. The required Skill Sets: eBusiness Suite (Oracle ERP)
modules: PO, AP, AR, GL, iProcurement.*

* *

*Skills:
Business Analyst – Oracle Finance, Procure to Pay Process. The ideal
candidate will be responsible for implementing Purchasing, iProcurement,
Accounts Payable, Fixed Assets and General Ledger modules. Knowledge
regarding Global Intercompany System is a plus. Expert Yes 5 Plus Years
Oracle Financials - GL, AP/SSE, Fixed Assets, PO/iProcurement, GIS Expert
Yes 5 Plus Years
Additional Information:
Collaborate with Finance and IT management in the design, development, and
deployment of the organization's Oracle eBusiness Suite of applications.
Experience gathering and documenting business requirement, configuration
documents, performing system configurations and testing is essential for the
above listed finance modules. Experience with multi-org and multiple
currencies is a must.
Customer is looking to backfill attrition and is looking for these resources
to be onsite.
The position needs to be filled quickly as the customer has an immediate
need and is looking for EDS to respond to help them backfill that need.*

Please send the updated resume of the consultant along with the rate,
location and contact information. Please make sure the Consultant's skills
match the requirement.  After reviewing the resume I will contact you if I
need more information.

Thanks & Regards ,

Anand Bandarupally
Magnus International Group,
226 Green Valley Road, Exton, PA - 19341
Direct: 610 616 4254 :Fax : 610 450 4658
[EMAIL PROTECTED] : www.magnusinfo.com : www.magnus-inc.com

The information contained in this e-mail transmission is confidential and
may be privileged. It is intended only for the addressee(s) stated above. If
you are not an addressee, any use, dissemination, distribution, publication,
or copying of the information contained in this e-mail is strictly
notify us by replying to this email with the word "REMOVE" in the subject
line. We apologize for inconvenience, if any caused.