Dear Partner,

These are the DIRECT CLIENT requirements currently open with Zensys
Technologies.

Senior SAP BW Architect
1)    Senior BW Architect will be responsible for conceptualizing; architecting
and designing end-to-end BW based Data Warehousing solutions using Informatica
as the ETL tool .
2)    He needs to liaison between business needs and the technical solution
that can satisfy the need.
3)    Responsibilities include strategy definition for overall BI/DW systems,
capturing business requirements, designing, architecting and prototyping
solutions, training, defining and implementing support procedures.
4)    Sr. Architects are expected to analyze and diagnose client problems
effectively and manage client relationship (at client peer level) on a
day-to-day basis.
5)    Sr. Architects need to have exposure to multiple industries and breadth
of service lines within the organizational SBU and demonstrate awareness of the
same.
6)    Sr. Architects need to provide technical knowledge and leadership in a
specific client engagement and drive best practices and standards across the
organization. They will act as custodians of this knowledge and help its
adoption and improvement.

====================
Location: Beaverton, OR
Duration: 3-6 months

Please respond with Resume, Rate and Phone numbers of the Consultant. Make sure
the Consultant's skills match the requirement.

I will contact you, if I need more information.

Thanks and Regards,

Seema.

Zensys Technologies LLC

Irving, TX  75039

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

A Certified Minority Owned Business Enterprise (MBE)

Disclaimer: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. If
you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a
"REMOVE" in the subject line and mention all the e-mail addresses to be
removed. Any inconvenience caused is regretted sincerely.