Hi

We have an immediate opening for an Oracle Developer/DBA for our esteemed
client located at Bay Area, CA. Please find the brief Job description below
–

Job Title: Oracle Develop/DBA

Location: San Francisco, CA

Duration: 6 months

Start Date: 1st Week of November

We are looking for LOCAL BAY AREA CANDIDATES ONLY!!!

This person will also be doing some Business Analysis to pick up
requirements and some coding as well (mostly PL/SQL).  *50% DBA job.*

Requirements:

•             5-7 years of working experience

•             Strong RDBMS concepts and fundamentals.

•             In depth working knowledge of Oracle 9i/10g and SQL Server.

•             Strong software engineering background including ability to
write shell scripts.

•             Good grasp of hardware and linux/unix/windows system
administration concepts.

•             Experience with supporting Web applications

•             Good Oracle development background,  some coding on PL/SQL
experience,

•             Good understanding of Change Control procedures

•             Motivated self-learner, good problem solving skills.

•             Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication
skills

•             24 X 7 On call support on rotation

*Thanks & Regards*

Bivas Ghosh

Tel (408) 960-1678 | Fax (408) 716-2652