Hi Partners,

Hope you are doing great!

Please check my below requirement and let me know if your consultant is
matching with the below required skills. Kindly send me the profile with
Complete Name, Current Location, Contact Details( Phone #/Email ID), PAy
Rate, Visa Status & Availability.

*Job Title: Oracle Technical Functional HRMS with ERP Experience
*Location: Jacksonville, FL
Length: 6 Months plus

Oracle Technical / Functional HRMA who also has ERP programming experience

seeking an Oracle Technical / Functional HRMS to work with our team as we
continue to implement the Oracle E-Business Suite (R12) HRMS modules.
Currently, we have CoreHR, iRecruitment, and OTL in production on R12. We
are planning to migrate evaluations, payroll, and learn management from
legacy systems this fiscal year. This consultant should have:

· Experience in *Oracle E-Business HRMS suite of modules*
· Experience in report development utilizing tools such as, BI Publisher,
XML Publisher, Discoverer, etc.
· Experience in data migration from legacy systems
· Experience in OA Framework

· The Job Title for the GSA pricing is ERP Programmer / Analyst
· The scope variant is Intermediate Level
· This position is close to 50% technical and 50% functional, leaning more
to the technical side

This consultant will be supporting users currently using CoreHR,
iRecruitment, and OTL. This is initially a six month engagement with
extension possibilities.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,
Sarmed
ABIS Technologies, Inc.
1345 Wiley Road, Suite 122 | Schaumburg, IL 60173
Office: 847-839-3406 | Fax: 847-839-3409
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Yahoo IM: [EMAIL PROTECTED]