*Solaris/Linux Process Operations*

*ITIL Foundation Certified*

have a contract opportunity for a Solaris/Linux Process
Operations Consultant. The consultant will be able to work remotely when not
traveling to client locations.

Location: Madison, NJ

Duration: Minimum 6 Months
 ------------------------------

Job Responsibilities:
- Review and Analyze Operations Processes and Procedures focusing on server
provisioning/promotion processes
- Create Process Flow Diagrams
- Write Reports to condense analysis and interviews

Required Skills:
- Must be experienced in operations processes such as capacity planning,
back up and recovery, scalability and availability
- Must have experience in applying operations best practices against
provisioning tools such as Jumpstart, Kickstart, Opsware and Tideway.
- ITIL Foundation Certified
- Capable interviewer
- Capable Writer

 *Resumes with the following information will be given preference.*

**

*Full Name:*

*Current Location:*

*Relocation:*

*Availability:*

*Work Authorization in US:*

*Contact Number:*

*Email:*

*Rate on C2C:*

**

*Please ensure all candidates have all skills listed under "Required Skills"
in their resume.*

*please respond me on [EMAIL PROTECTED]

*Warm Regards,*

*Om**,*

*408-649-5536,
Fax: 732-289-6076,
[EMAIL PROTECTED],
**IM:[EMAIL PROTECTED],
OSAIR Technologies LLC,
**www.osairtech.co**m.*

*"We Want to be your Trusted , Preferred & long Term Partner"

Note: If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply
to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with a "remove" in the subject line and
mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses,
which might be diverting the e-mails to you. Apologies for the inconvenience
caused.*