Hi,

Please find the requirement and send me updated resume ASAP

Please send resumes to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

 not Local try to submit nearby states where they can go for F2F with out
Telephonic Round

Hello,

* *

*Please let me know if you have a suitable **candidate that is LOCAL.*

Client: Kroll Ontrack

Location: Eden Prairie, MN

Duration: 2 months+

Specific technical skills:

   - Must possess *strong knowledge and test experience on both Windows and
   Linux* operating systems (RedHat, SUSE, and Ubuntu)
   - Ability to use both graphical and command line application and
   operating system interfaces
   - Ability to update/modify code of test applications and be able to
   compile and execute the application.
   - Knowledge of relational database management systems- *Oracle and\or MS
   SQL Server-* ability to install, setup, configure
   - Must be a *strong UNIX Shell and SQL Scripter*
   - Knowledge of MS Exchange Server and/or Dominoes Server – ability to
   install, setup, and configure.
   - Familiarity with basic networking principles
   - Familiarity with basic domain administration.
   - Familiarity with performance testing

Personal skills:

   - Clear communication- both verbal and written
   - Ability to work independently under the direction of a lead tester
   - Good troubleshooting skills

--
Warm Regards,

Prashant G
OSAIR Technologies.
Phone: 408-649-5536
Fax: 732-289-6076
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.osairtech.com
"We Want to be your Trusted , Preferred & long Term Partner"

Note: If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply
to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with a "remove" in the subject line and mention
might be diverting the e-mails to you. Apologies for the inconvenience
caused