JobsBridge <http://www.jobsbridge.com/>

*Special Year-End Sale*

*Greetings!*

We are all in this together.  Because of the slow economy recruiting and
staffing companies are all facing tighter budgets and being asked to do more
with less.  But important decisions still need to be made and hiring process
needs to continue.

JobsBridge.com understands the economic crunch that all companies are
dealing with. And we want to help ease the burden. *Now through December
31st, save upto 40%* on our 2008 subscription packages.

Plan 1 :    $ 573.75 for 3 months ($191.25 /user-month)

·         *SAVE up to $100.00 *by prepaying for your service.

·         Includes a $50 Amazon™ Gift card

·         Plus *one month* absolutely free
                                                                  Click here
to register…. <https://jobsbridge.com/RecruiterRegister/LicenseInfo.aspx>

Plan 2  :   $ 1080.00 for 6 months ($180 /user-month)

·         *SAVE up to $ 270.00 *by prepaying for your service.

·         Includes a $ 100 Amazon™ Gift card.

·         Plus *two month* absolutely free
                                                                  Click here
to register…. <https://jobsbridge.com/RecruiterRegister/LicenseInfo.aspx>

Plan 3  :   $ 1890.00 for 12 months ($157.50 /user-month)

·         *SAVE up to $ 810.00 *by prepaying for your service.

·         Includes a $ 150 Amazon™ Gift card.

·         Plus *3 month* absolutely free
                                                                       Click
here to register….<https://jobsbridge.com/RecruiterRegister/LicenseInfo.aspx>

What we offer:

·          Hassle free online registration process.

·          Access to complete resume database of technology jobseekers
(.Net, Java, SAP, Oracle, Data-warehouse, ETL, QA etc)

·          Replaceable job posting slots that you can edit, update, replace
or upgrade any time during your contract.

·          Featured company & Job listing at JobsBridge homepage for
branding and superior visibility.

Thanks,

* *

JobsBridge <http://jobsbridge.com/index.aspx> Team

Toll Free: (866) 520-5842

Fax        : (408) 877-1803

(c) 2008-2009 JobsBridge™ Home <http://jobsbridge.com/Index.aspx> | Contact Us
<http://jobsbridge.com/AllUsers/ContactUs.aspx>|
Feedback<http://jobsbridge.com/AllUsers/Feedback.aspx>|
FAQ <http://jobsbridge.com/AllUsers/FAQ.aspx> | Terms of use
<http://jobsbridge.com/AllUsers/Terms.aspx>| Privacy policy
<http://jobsbridge.com/AllUsers/Policy.aspx>
To unsubscribe from this email at any time, please login to change your
preferences
or send an email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with UNSUBSCRIBE as subject.
Please do not respond to this message as replies to this mailbox are not
monitored.