*Hello Partner,*

*Job Title:** Sr. Network Engineer *

*Physical Location:** **Washington DC*

*Hourly rate : DOE*

*Duration : 6 months*

*Shift:*                                      1st

*Job Description:  *

   - *Administer Legato Backups
   Administer VMWare ***
   - *Deploy MS 2003 Server (or current MS server OS)
   Administer AIX *
   - *Configure a storage system and disk quotas *
   - *Configure/Maintain IIS *
   - *Configure/Maintain logging *
   - *Manage load balancing *
   - *Decommission out-of-life equipment
   Integrate new server Operating Systems *
   - *Perform periodic maintenance and upgrades (OS, drivers, firmware)
   Manage licensing *
   - *Maintain all associated procedures which comply with approved DCIO
   policies. *
   - *Documentation for system administration access (GSS) *
   - *Compose required CCB documentation for all configuration changes *
   - *Ensure all CCNs or CCRs meet the current CCB requirements. *
   - *Provide appropriate notifications and status for all maintenance and
   break-fix activities *
   - *Maintain functional knowledge of maintenance service levels and vendor
   POC *
   - *Provide hardware troubleshooting and break-fix *
   - *Requires BS/BA degree. *
   - *Requires 10-15 years experience.*

--
Regards,