Hi,

Title : SAP Tester ERP/CRM
Location  : BASKING RIDGE,New Jersey
Duration: 3 +Months
Rate     : open

Required Skill:  Must have Avaya experience. Must be local to Basking Ridge,
NJ.Must have Avaya experience. *Must be local to Basking Ridge, NJ.*
**
*Job description: *SAP 4.6 Testing, Analysis and debugging for: SAP
Purchasing, Material Management, & EDI for suppliers

Hope to hear from you soon.

Hope to have a Mutually Beneficiable Business Relationship.

Thanks & Regards

*Stella*

*Business Development Manager*

*Direct: 954-362-9947*

*Fax: 954-212-3378*

*Email: **ste...@itssonline.com* <ste...@itssonline.com>**

*www.itssonline.com* <http://www.itssonline.com/>*  *

* *

*I.T. Software Solutions, Inc. 3801,N.University Dr. Suite 312 Sunrise, FL
33351*

*Certified** (MBE)* Minority Business Enterprise *(SBE)* South Florida Water
Management District *(CDBE)* Community Disadvantaged Business Enterprise.

Disclaimer: Under #.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this
a method to be removed from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing
list please reply to *ste...@itssonline.com* <ste...@itssonline.com> , with
the word "REMOVE