*Please find the requirement below and send me the desired profiles of your
consultant *

******Please make sure that all the skills in requirement match the
consultant profile and send me the profile only at
**marsha...@mncl.net*<mars...@mncl.net>
***** *

*Dear Associates,*

*Please find the requirement below and answer ASAP with updated resume and
contact details...Thanks*

*Need ASAP*

*Need WMB **(Websphere Message Broker) Developer*

*Location: Jacksonville, FL**
Duration: 6-12 Months *

*Rate: Open  *

*Job Description*

*Looking for a Senior WMB (Websphere Message Broker) Developer.
Candidate needs 5+ years of WMB, WMQ, MQ, and MQ Series experience.
They also need experience with ESQL, XML, XSLT, XSL, PL/SQL, Java (working
knowledge will be helpful).
WMB translates a message from the format of the sender to the format of the
receiver. This allows different systems to speak with each other in a
distributed environment. These transactions are called flows. This candidate
will modify and maintain over 200 flows.*

*
Sam Marshal
MNCL Inc.

9810 E. 42nd Street, Suite 223, Tulsa, OK 74146

Tel: 918-770-0765

**marsha...@mncl.net* <mars...@mncl.net>*
**http://www.mncl.net* <http://www.mncl.net/>