Hi Partners,

Seeking a PHP Developer for a short-term contract position for a
larger project with a strong possibility to become full-time. This
person will participate in all aspects of the project life cycle,
which includes design, programming, testing, implementation,
maintenance and documentation. This is a great opportunity to produce
ground-breaking technology across our digital marketing, website
design and development clients.

Title: PHP Developer
Location: Delaware
Duration: 4+ months

Required Skills and Background:

• 4-6 years system development experience

• 4+ years experience with OO programming in PHP and LAMP

• Experience developing dynamic front-end server-side applications
with HTML, JavaScript, AJAX and CSS

• Experience with relational database management systems such as
PostgreSQL or MySQL (FileMaker Pro)

• Strong Experience with Cross-Browser Compatibility Issues

• Knowledge of Javascript libraries such as Ext, JQuery, YUI

• Must be an effective communicator, highly motivated and detail-
oriented

• Work independently with minimum supervision and be a valuable
contributor in an interactive team environment

• BS in Computer Science or related degree

Please forward your resumes to l...@jivainfotech.com.  LOCALS ONLY
PLS.

Thanks & Regards

Luke

JIVA InfoTech Inc.

732-654-9068 / 732-579-8165

Fax: 732-653-0291

Email: - l...@jivainfotech.com

www.jivainfotech.com

If this e-mail is unsolicited, please accept our apologies and Reply
with "REMOVE" in the subject line. This email is not intended to be a
solicitation. It is targeted to  Information Technology professionals.
If you have received this in error, please accept our apologies. We
regret any inconvenience caused to you and sincerely appreciate your
continued patience and cooperation.