Hi Associate, *Only Locals*
Hope you are doing great!

I have an urgent requirement for PHP Developer in Philadelphia-  PA. Please
send me your most updated resume with contact details ASAP.

*PHP Developer
Philadelphia-  PA
1 year long*

*Responsibilities:*
Develop and maintain a front end and back end web applications primarily
written in PHP
Thrive in a dynamic agile development process with weekly releases
Participate in design code reviews
Apply industry best-practice software standards and technology
Work closely with other developers to implement frontend modules that
delight our users.
Be passionate for well-designed, modular highly maintainable code
Be a key member of a top-notch engineering team and incorporate and
integrate all the best innovations and ideas.

*Qualifications:*
Detail driven in user interfaces
Solid understanding of object-oriented concepts and language.
Solid understanding of computer architecture and computer science
fundamentals.
Independent, organized, and able to work on multiple fast-paced projects at
the same time
Ability to communicate technical concepts clearly and effectively

*Experience:*
5+ years of Internet product development experience
Extensive experience with PHP, JavaScript, HTML, AJAX, CSS
Experience with HTTP, SQL, TCP/IP
Experience building middleware
Experience with REST, JSON, and API/web-based services is a plus
Node.js experience is a plus
BA/BS degree or higher in Computer Science or related field required

*Thanks and Regards,
Ryan Marshall | Panzer Solutions LLC
45 Stuart Ave, K  Norwalk CT 06850 USA
Direct:203 652 1444 ext 127| Fax: 203-286-1457 ,
E-mail:ryan.marsh...@panzersolutions.com*