*Hi,*

*Please forward resumes to manoj.patl...@techstratinc.com*

*Title: Sr. QA analyst W SQL and UNIX*

*                          *

*Location : Chicago, IL*

* *

*Duration : 6+ Months*

We are looking for a Sr. QA analyst with strong experience with Unix and
SQL. The candidates will need to complete an online SQL assessment. If you
have anyone do let me know and I will be sure to reach out to them

Top skills:

1)       SQL Application Testing (6+ years)

2)       Experience with Unix

3)       Hands on user experience, not just a straight tester

4)       Financial services experience

5)       Experience with batch testing

1. 5+ years experience of QA Experience with full SDLC and QA practice
experience including Analysis, Test Plan Creation, Test Case

creation and test execution.

2. 5+yrs with heavy SQL development for backend data testing. This also
includes development experience with FIXML.

3. Prior experience in options and derivatives clearing is a very big plus.

Job Description:                 They are looking for a very solid QA that
has experience with the full SDLC and QA practice. They are not just
looking for testers that

go out and execute the tests. This person needs to be able to run the full
lifecycle of QA including Analysis, Test Plan Creation, Test

Case creation and test execution. This person will be responsible for
Functional, Integration, Regression and UAT testing. They are

currently using Quality Center for their defect tracking and test
repository. This person needs to be very flexible and have the ability to

think outside the box. This person also needs to have experience testing
SQL backend processes. This person MUST have industry clearing industry
experience to be able to test back end clearing process. This person will

also have to have FIXML which is a financial specific XML language. This
person also needs to have fundamental UNIX experience

for basic tasks.

Thanks and Regards

*Manoj Patlola
*Technical Strategies Inc., (*A Certified Small Minority Owned Business)*

4229, Lafayette Centre Dr, Suite 1650, Chantilly, VA 20151

Office: 703-621-6869
Fax: 703-466-0585
Email: manoj.patl...@techstratinc.com

IM : manojpatlola

Equal Opportunity Employer.

If you wish not to receive any emails from us, please *click
here*<sandeep.p...@techstratinc.com?subject=Remove_me_from_mailing_list>to
send us an email to remove your Email ID from our mailing list.