Dear Associate,

Status.
resumes on Email:
*dhruv.ku...@panzersolutions.com <dhruv.ku...@panzersolutions.com>*

*Job Title: Java/J2EE Developer Location: Philadelphia, PADuration: 6
months*

*Local or Regional based candidates will be required as an onsite interview
will be conducted following successful phone screening.*
The manager has two openings.  Best rates possible please.

Required:
2+ years experience with Java/J2EE development
One or more hands-on projects developing Web Services or JMS integrations
SSO implementation experience
Experience with ESB/SOA products including hands-on coding and
configuration management
JBoss Rules (Drools) and Workflow Engine (JBPM) experience
Strong verbal skills

Desired: Assist implementing infrastructure around JBoss ESP product.
Includes error handling, recovery, internationalization and surround
features.
Integrate services and events to run on the JBoss ESB product.

Best Regards,

Dhruv Kumar || Technical Recruiter
Panzer Solutions LLC
Email: dhruv.ku...@panzersolutions.com