Hi Friends,
Hope you are doing great ...!! :)
I am wondering if you have any available consultants for the below
positions, if so please respond me with their most updated resumes and
the best contact numbers to reach them ASAP. For more details please
mail me at k...@catstaffing-us.com or call me at 201-257-5081 ext 162

Oracle Application Express Developer (APEX)
High Point, NC
6+Months Contract
Max Rate: $50/Hr

Job Description & Skills Required:
The Oracle Application Express (APEX) Developer will be responsible for the
maintenance, design, development, testing, implementation and documentation
of several custom built Oracle APEX applications.
*Maintain up-to-date understanding of SQL, PL/SQL and Application Express.
*Maintains Oracle APEX versions
*Installs Oracle APEX
*Develops and maintains PL/SQL packages for the various APEX apps
*Develops and maintains Internal and outward facing applications using
*Oracle APEX and Recommend enhancements to existing applications
*Works with internal departments for enhancements to the various
applications

Thanks & Regards,
Kavi Johnson | Technical Recruiter
CAT Technology Inc.
411 Hackensack Avenue 7th Floor,Hackensack,NJ 07601
Voice : 201 257 5081 ext 162 | Fax: 201 727 9296
Email: k...@catstaffing-us.com
Visit us at: www.catamerica.com | www.cattechnologies.com
 "Committed to Human Excellence Through IT"

NOTE: We Are Working With Prefered VENDOR..!!!!