This is Yash, working with SysMind. We have the below contract job
opportunity with one of our direct clients and would like to check if you
have any resources available. Please send across the resume of your
consultants along with the contact information at the earliest to
yasha...@sysmind.com or call me at 609-897-9670 X2161

Role: Business Analyst(ERP Financial)

Location: Bothell, WA

Below are Business Analysts kind of roles in the *ERP-Finance domain*:

1 person > 10 years

Senior experience and ability to flex from Functional Analysis, to Systems
Analysis, to TDM type of driving facilitation, customer facing role.

-          Functional Analysis

-          System(s) Analysis

-          Facilitation towards Business

-          Facilitation towards Technical

-          Project Management

Up to 2 people >6-8 years

Senior experience that can dig in towards building tribal knowledge and the
ability to work with the business, flex from, customer facing role.

-          Functional Analysis

-          System(s) Analyst

-          Facilitation towards Business

-          Facilitation towards Technical

Up to 3 people > 5 years

Individuals(s) to research and execute in support of the role of System
Champion:

-          Finance experience, any experience in wholesale (MVNO – mobile
virtual network operator) the more senior the better

o   Functional Analysis

o   System(s) Analysis

o   Facilitation towards Technical

Thanks,

Yashasvi Chauhan

IT Recruiter

Phone: 609-897-9670 x 2161

Email: yasha...@sysmind.com

Fax: 609-228-5522

Address: 38 Washington Road, Princeton Jn, NJ 08550

*[image: cid:image001.gif@01CD1E36.E1381A30]* <http://www.sysmind.com/>