I have a very urgent DIRECT CLIENT requirement for *Data Analyst *in Columbus,
OH 43219*. *Please Let Me Know If you have available candidate, please
reply with their word resume, location, rate and contact number.

Please send the resumes at kiran.go...@ngtechinc.com

*Job Title:*  Data Analyst

*Location:*  Columbus, OH 43219

*Position Type:*  12+ month Contract

*Here is an idea of the work well need this person to do: *

Discover and document current state data within several existing systems.

Profiling and preparing current state data

Build data mapping from current state data structures to new data model

Build data migration scripts to staging DB

Assist with final data model grooming and target migration

* Here is the experience and skills we think would best fit our need: *

Minimum 5 years of relational database management system (RDBMS) experience
in a BA/Technical Role

Excellent understanding of RDBMS concepts and experienced in data analysis
procedures using *SQL* with advanced skills. This includes *PL/SQL*.

Experience in *data profiling*, *data de-duplication* and *data
verification*

*Data* *Mapping* & *data* *lineage* skills.

Understanding of data migration processes and key map reference tables.

Ability to work with business users and IT stewards to prepare the data
migration mapping documents.

* Technical skills *

*SQL *

Query development