*Hi Partner,*

*Hope you are doing great!!*

*We have an urgent requirement with one of our client please go through the
below requirement and let me know if you have any consultants available*

*Role:-   Informatica MDM*

*Experience Level             5-8YEAR*

*Required Skill(s)              Data Management (L2) , Data Management (L3)
, Information Management (L2) , Unix Shell Scripting (L1)*

*Essential Skill(s)               Informatica MDM (L2)*

*Location Of Posting :        Houston ,TX*

*SUITe Skill(s)*

*Skill1 - Data Management (L2)*

Expertise in any of the following areas - Experience in Client Data is
mustand any two other areas ( Should have strong understanding and deep
projectexperience in the sub domains and relevant products, technology in
that domain)- Client Data - Instrument Data - Data Warehousing - Settlement
Data - MarketData

*Skill3 - Information Management (L2)*

Should be able to develop technological solution of any
complexityindependently for the intended delivery competency to meet
businessrequirements of a department Should be able to make effective use
of availablebest practices and standards Experience Range : 1-3 years of
experience indeveloping technology level solutions like architecture,
framework, etc.

*Skill4 - Unix Shell Scripting (L1)*

Shell Basics & Sub shells - Shell types: Bourne, Korn, C, bash -Korn Shell
Environment - Startup Scripts (.profile, .kshrc) - Using ENV forautomatic
environment tailoring (PATH etc.) [Shell Command Syntax] - Commands &
Options - Manipulating Input and Output Redirection (Pipes) - Aliases
(alias,unalias) - How the Shell Finds Commands - Command History and
Editing[Variables] - Assigning Values to Variables (set, unset and Special
Variables)- Built-in Variables Known to Login Shell - The Shell Environment
andpredefined variables - Exporting Variables [Input/Output] - Working with
filesand file attributes - Working with Directories - Basic I/O Features -
Stringand Field Processing - Streams and pipes (exec) - Terminal
Information(COLUMNS, LINES, TERM)

Thanks & Regards

*Saurabh Sharma*

Phone: 609-897-9670 x 2165

Email: saura...@sysmind.com

Fax: 609-228-5522

Add: 38 Washington Road, Princeton Jn, NJ 08550

[image: sysmind]

P *Help! Preserve trees. Please don't print this e-mail unless you really
need to.*