I have a very urgent Direct Client requirement for .Net Developer in
Chandler AZ. Please Let Me Know If you have available candidate, please
reply with their word resume, location, rate and contact number.

*VISA: GC or US Citizen only*

*Job Title: .Net Developer *
*Location: Chandler AZ 85226*
*Duration: 12-12 month(s)*

Required development experience with the following technologies:
.Net 4.5 (using C#) + .Net
ASP.Net
SQL
XML/XSL
WCF
WPF
Agile/Scrum development methodology

Other requirements:
Excellent verbal/written communication and presentation skills.
Strong customer orientation.
Demonstrated ability to lead, and work successfully in a cross-functional
team environment.
Multitasking, working with a geographically distributed matrix team.
Above all, we are looking for a team player willing to teach, and learn
from, other team members.

Thanks

Satya Raj
480-463-3958