Hi,

QA with telecom background

plz respond me back at s...@sourcechip.net

Location- Littleton,Colorado

Rate-$35/hr on c2c best no negotiations pls we are open with OPT -EAD as
well

Duration-6-12 months

Immediate Interview

1.            5+ years of Test experience in IT domain

2.            Good communication skills.

3.            Good understanding of Testing Lifecycle

4.            Good understanding of Defect tracking and tools

5.            Good interpersonal/team skills. Should be able to work in a
big team

6.            Ready to relocate to Littleton, CO.

7.            Experience in Telecom domain will be added advantage

Note- Please send me correct Information

Name as per Visa

Availability

Current Location or Address

Willing to relocate