Hi

Hope your doing good.

Please find the below requirement.

*Job: *QA Analyst
*Location:* Springdale, AR
*Start Date:* ASAP
*Duration: *6 Months (will more than likely go 1-2 years)
I*nterview:* Phone & Skype
*Visa Status:* All

Please send me your best *candidate and they must have the exp below to be
considered,* please do not send me someone that does not have the skills
below. Candidate must have excellent communication.

We are seeking a QA Analyst with experience in *HP Quality Center with SAP
using MM and WM modules, costing type*. They need to be experienced in
*creating
master scripts, data, test cases, automate testing, etc*. They need to have
experience looking at test scripts and utilizing them accordingly (pile to
test together, don't use, use individually, etc.). This person needs to
have an *extensive background as a QA Analyst with experience in cost
center analysis. Also have to have excellent communication, will be working
with multiple groups.*

  Thanks and Regards,

*Paul Thomas*

*p.tho...@itintellects.com <p.tho...@itintellects.com>*

IT Intellects Inc.

1125 Victoria Blake Ln Belmont, NC 28012-6529
Direct: 828-919-8784| Fax: (732) 359-1525 | www.itintellects.com