*Hello,*
This is *Kavi Johnson*, Technical Recruiter from *CAT Technology Inc. * We
have an urgent requirement for one of our clients, please find the job
description below and interested please send me your most updated
resume on *k...@catstaffing-us.com
<k...@catstaffing-us.com>*. We will be providing immediate feedback or
response to your Resume.

*Senior SharePoint DeveloperWashington DC6-12+months contract*

Minimum Qualifications
6 to 8 years software development experience with ASP .NET and C#
Experience in working in MOSS 2007
Experience with Microsoft SQL Server 2005/2008
Experience with Visual Studio 2007
4+ years in software development using object-oriented analysis and design
Worked with Nintex Workflow 2007
Bamboo Tools
Collabrion Charts

General Requirements
Strong experience creating custom web parts, features, and workflows with
Visual Studio 2007
Strong experience with ASP.NET and C#
Good familiarity with web services, JavaScript, JQuery, XML, HTML, CSS,
DHTML
Good interpersonal and communications skills
Strong troubleshooting skills
Experience in architecture enterprise systems
Experience in standing up server farms and developing custom feature
development and custom web parts.

* Thanks,Kavi Johnson | Technical RecruiterCAT Technology Inc."Committed to
Human Excellence Thru IT"Voice# 201-257-5081 ext 162 | Fax: 201 -342- 2385
411 Hackensack Avenue 7th Floor  Hackensack, NJ 07601Email:
k...@catstaffing-us.com, kavijohnson6@gmail.comView my profile on Linkedin:
http:www.linkedin.com/pub/kavi-johnson/73/85b/aba/Visit us at:
www.catamerica.com | www.cattechnologies.com   NOTE: We Are Working With
Prefered Vendor...!!!!*