*C++ Developer Needed in NJ !!*

 *Kindly reply to sara.wil...@itbtalent.com <sara.wil...@itbtalent.com>*

Title: C++ Developer Market Data

Location: Jersey City, NJ

Duration: 6-12 month contract (May go temp to perm but I we can also submit
straight contract as well so H-1 is OKAY)

*****MUST BE LOCAL FOR A FACE TO FACE****

****THEY ARE LOOKING FOR VERY SHARP PEOPLE WITH STRONG SKILLS*****

*Minimum Professional and Technical Skills:*

   - · Strong technical and business communication skills
   - · C++, OOD, Perl
   - · Strong Linux/UNIX background
   - · Strong Shell scripting
   - · ESQL/DB (Oracle) skills
   - · Service Oriented Architecture
   - · Sockets, Roguewave, Multithreaded Design
   - · Experience in using tools such as SVN
   - · Real-time market data experience preferred
   - · Experience in Reuters systems API and NYSE Wombat MAMA API is
   preferred

*Minimum Education, Certification, Training*

   - · Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering/Computer
   Information Systems is required.
   - · A Master's degree is preferred.

 Regards,
Sara Wilson - Staffing Manager