*Please send replies/profiles to mohan.ga...@somasoftsol.com
<recruite...@metmox.com>*

This is a contract to hire position with one of our direct Healthcare
clients in Eagan, MN.
Job duties include Senior DBA Administration, maintaining the software
functionality, applying SAP application specific system patches and system
upgrades when necessary and supporting the Basis infrastructure of the SAP
environment.
The SAP system will be available to the customers on a 24 x 7 schedule and
will involve after hours work for maintenance and system administrative
support for the SAP functional team.

Key Accountabilities:
* Problem Analysis/Determination in SAP R/3 with IBM DB2 V9 / V10 for z/OS
* Interact with DBA*s, DB2 Engineer, DASD, Network and z/OS teams to
administer and find solutions related to performance Tuning at all levels
(sub-system, Applications, Database, SQL) on the fly or proactively using
various tools: SAP NetWeaver, CCMS, DSC, Explain facility, and diverse SAP
Transactions including Implementing system performance processes to develop
system buffer and memory configuration and/or adjustments to ensure system
efficiency in alignment with industry standards.
* Support internal customers and other DBA*s with issues originating in SAP
systems while providing SAP/DB2 training/knowledge transfer to various
DBA*s when required
* Support SAP DBA activities associated with system copy refresh activities
using homogeneous system copy Procedures

Please let me know if you need any more information.

Thanks & Regards,

*Mohan Ganti*

Call:  408-372-5562

Mail: mohan.ga...@somasoftsol.com <recruite...@metmox.com>

*Disclaimer: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited
mail. Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
cannot be considered Spam as long as we include Contact Information and a
receiving our emails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line
and mention all the email addresses to be removed with any email addresses.*