Hello Partners,

We are trying to fill out an exclusive job position with our implementation
partners who has an immediate need for *QA TESTER with exp in.* I have
included a job description for your review. Please let me know if you would
like to discuss this further. Thank you for your time and consideration

*Job ID: STFCONS00066560 Title: QA Testers, Unix, SQL, Silk, VB.NET
<http://VB.NET>, QTP, Financial - #1371,73 Contract Duration: 12 months
Location: New York, New York*

*No. Of Positions: 06*

*Rate: $open$*

*GC & Citizens only*

*Minimum Requirements:*

* Bachelor's degree preferably in Computer Science or Management
Information Systems or equivalent work experience.

* Proven ability to understand both mainframe and distributed computer
processes.

* Experience in SILK Test Automation Tool Silk Test, Silk Performer/Silk
QALoad experience is required

* Experience with Silk Central is plus

* VB.Net experience is required

* Working in UNIX environment is required

* Experience with other Test Automations Tool is plus Front-End (e.g. QTP,
Test Complete), Performance Tool (e.g. Jmeter, Load Runner).

* Scripting experience with Perl, Shell would be a plus.

* Ability to create/troubleshoot complex SQL queries

* Experience in stored procedure testing is plus

* Experience in testing distributed applications, highly desirable.

* Experience working in a distributed processing environment, including
"web-based" applications.

* Strong organizational and project planning skills, including the ability
to participate in multiple projects with tight deadlines.

* Strong written and verbal communication skills. Must be able to
communicate and share testing status with Function management and
appropriate stake holders.

* Demonstrated ability to work effectively both independently and as part
of a team.

* Ability to interact with various levels of staff and management.

* Certification in Quality Assurance and QA automation Tools highly
desirable.

* Development and maintenance of automated test suites using SILK
automation tools (UI and Performance test suites using SILK tools)

* Development and execution of comprehensive test plans and scripts.

* Review test output and document results including logging and following
up on identified problems.

* Prepare Test Coverage metrics for automated test suites

* Assist in the role of technical expert for the Electronic Payments
applications.

* Represent CBAF on work groups; make significant contributions to projects
and work group initiatives.

* Contribute to the development of business and user requirements for
existing and/or new Electronic Payment applications.

* Identify and implement technology-based business process and reporting
improvements.

* Stay abreast of testing techniques.

Please send across the resumes to vin...@neotechgroup.com along with rate,
current location and work status.

Thanks

Vinod Prem | *Neo Tech Solutions, Inc. *

One Cragwood Rd, Suite 301| South Plainfield, NJ 07080

Office: (908) 242-3685 |Fax: (240) 595-6134

Email: vin...@neotechgroup.com | Web: *www.neotechusa.com
<http://www.neotechusa.com/>*