I'm Ramesh, with Systel Inc. We've an urgent requirement with one of our
client for* UI Developer* position in *Portland, OR* Please find below the
job description for the same and revert back to me with your updated
profile and best time to reach at the earliest.

*send me resume to rame...@systelinc.com <rame...@systelinc.com>*

 *Position: UI Developer*

*Location: Portland, OR*

*Duration: Longterm *

*Roles and Responsibilities:*
Design and develop software applications using HTML, Javascript, CSS, XML,
Ruby, JAVA among others.
Design and implement front-end business applications while working closely
with service developers working on TIBCO Technologies.
Work with the Business Analysts, Solutions Architects and Developers on
implementing functional requirements of our various applications.
Interact with Quality Assurance personnel during system testing phases of
application development.

*Knowledge and Skills*
Strong HTML, JavaScript (AJAX, DOM, JSON) and Java skills
CSS experience
RTC (Rations Tools Concert) or other source management experience
Knowledge of the Structured Query Language (SQL), relational database
principles and JDBC connection technology
Strong User Interfacing knowledge
Experience with the full software development life cycle using Agile, Scrum
methodolgies.
Experience in developing front end of large enterprise applications.
Understanding of SOA(service Oriented Architecture).

Thanks & Regards

Ramesh Reddy M

Phone:678 250 9839

Email:rame...@systelinc.com