*Please send replies/profiles to mohan.ga...@somasoftsol.com
<mohan.ga...@somasoftsol.com>*

*​-All our requirements are Direct client Requirements.*
*​-​Please Do submit only qualified profiles.*
*​-​​Please share the resumes only after you discuss with your consultant​.
 *

​
Business Intelligence Lead

Irving, TX

6 months (contract to hire)

Need GC/Citizens – EAD also fine

Business Intelligence Lead Responsibilities:

- The Business Intelligence Lead is responsible for the technical
implementation of current and future data warehouse, business intelligence
solutions and data migration strategies.

- Implement new business intelligence and data warehouse requirements
through the use of SQL, ETL, business intelligence tools, and database
programming and reporting tools.

- Meet with customer business and technical leaders to identify and scope
the business opportunities, document and vet business requirements,
identify effective reporting techniques, identify the best data sources for
reach report field, identify risks and constraints, and design reporting
formats.

- Develop, implement, and maintain ETL (extract, transform, and load)
solutions to bring new data into the data warehouse.

- Develop optimized database design to achieve acceptable performance by
tuning view, tables and indexes for proper response time.

- Develop new capabilities and architectures that capitalize on the
development of client portal, and ad- hoc BI capabilities

- Respond to ad-hoc query requests from various departments including
Product, Vendor Services, Finance, and Professional Services.

- Full life-cycle development and maintenance of data warehouse, ETL, and
business intelligence solutions.

- Implement new business intelligence and data warehouse requirements
through the use of SQL, ETL, business intelligence tools, and database
programming and reporting tools.

- Data analyst skills to determine root cause problems for data integrity
and data quality issues identified through QA or by business report owners.

- Provide guidance and recommendation on BI reporting packages Business
Intelligence Lead

Required Skills:

- Data analyst skills to determine root cause problems for data integrity
and data quality issues identified through QA or by business report owners.

- Strong experience with the Microsoft BI stack (SSRS, SSIS, SSAS)

- Strong experience developing SSAS and implementing date warehouse
solutions

- Proficient with the design of database architectures, data warehouses,
data migrations, data marts, business intelligence packages, and
implementing user reporting solutions based upon business requirement and
content knowledge.

- Must have management skills to drive projects to completion on schedule
with junior team members and mid-level business professionals.

- Strong understanding database methodology, data analysis, advanced SQL
queries, ETL and business intelligence application required.

- Strong communication skills, both written and oral; Ability to build and
deliver presentations to all levels of the business and effectively explain
complex issues and concepts in simple, understandable language.

 ​

Please let me know if you need any more information.

Thanks & Regards,

*Mohan Ganti*

Mail: mohan.ga...@somasoftsol.com <recruite...@metmox.com>

*Disclaimer: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited
mail. Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
cannot be considered Spam as long as we include Contact Information and a
receiving our emails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line
and mention all the email addresses to be removed with any email addresses.*