HI

This is Tom from ExterNetworks.

I got your information from monster.com and I am contacting you as we have
an opening for the following position. Below are the full job details and I
would like to discuss this position with you. Please let me know your best
contact number with a time to reach you. If you would like to call me
please call me on my desk phone: 908-751-0637. Also please send me a copy
of your resume in word format.

*Job Title   : ASP.NET/C# <http://ASP.NET/C#> Developer*

*Location   : Saint Louis, MO *

*Duration   : 6+ Months*

*Locals are Preferable*

Job Description:

Working as a member of the development team, this person will focus on
development tasks pertaining to product enhancements as well as maintenance
of the existing applications.

At Client, the ASP.NET/C# Developer is responsible for the following:

•             Proficient with Microsoft Technologies, including C#,
ASP.NET3+, MVC, Web API

•             Proficient with SQL and data querying/modeling

•             Knowledge of the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) and
ability to work in an agile environment

•             Ability to create clean and maintainable code

•             Experience with deployments to test environments

•             Outstanding problem solving skills and ability to test and
debug code

•             Applied knowledge of object oriented programming techniques,
methods and structures.

•             Applied knowledge of data access and update techniques,
methods and structures.

•             Ability to meet project-related commitments on time and with
the highest standards of quality.

•             Knowledge of code repositories and best practices (SVN, TFS,
GiT)

•             Excellent teamwork and communication skills

•             Highly motivated and passionate for learning

*Thank you*

*Tom Martin **| **ExterNetworks Inc* *|* *Recruiter*
Direct: 908-751-0637 Office: 908-751-0650 x 1004 • Fax: 908-751-0669

10 Corporate Place South, STE 105 • Piscataway, NJ 08854

 www.ExterNetworks.com • tmar...@externetworks.com