Hello ,

Hope you are doing great!

I am* Amit,  *Technical Recruiter with *Sysmind LLC*, Please do let me know
your interest for the given requirement . And Kindly revert me back with
your *updated resume*, if you are interested with the below mentioned
position.If you have any query please give me a call on *609-897-9670
EXT-4009*. If you are not available in the market, it will be really
appreciable if you can share any reference for the requirement.

PLEASE reply me with best suitable consultant on :-  am...@sysmind.com

Role : SAP APO CONSULTANT

  Client : WIPRO

  Work Location: Bellevue,WA

  Job Description: - 10-12 years / 5+ full life cycle projects on SAP
supply chain with SCM applications (DP, APO, SNP etc.)- Strong in-depth
experience within DP, SNP and system integration within SAP- Able to
analyze business requirements, providing conceptual and detail design to
meet business needs, performing necessary SAP configurations, writing
detail specifications for development of ABAP custom programs, testing and
implementing the automated solution.- End to End process knowledge and
integration points with other processes like OTC and FI- Local to Seattle
will be a big plus- Demonstrated strong team lead capacity / interaction
with senior process owners- Must have excellent verbal and written
communication skillKey Skill: SAP APO

Required Skill(s)  Consulting (L2) , SAP APO - Advanced Planning and
Optimization (L3) Essential Skill(s)  SAP Demand (L4)

Thanks & Regards,

Amit Yadav

*Technical Recruiter*

Email: am...@sysmind.com

Gmail:amitkumaryadav...@gmail.com

Phone:*609-897-9670 Extn 4009*

Fax: 302-269-7171

[image: Description: Description: Description:
cid:image001.gif@01CC0A79.D4FFDB80]