Hello ,

Hope you are doing great!

I am* Amit,  *Technical Recruiter with *Sysmind LLC*, Please do let me know
your interest for the given requirement . And Kindly revert me back with
your *updated resume*, if you are interested with the below mentioned
position.If you have any query please give me a call on *609-897-9670
EXT-4009*. If you are not available in the market, it will be really
appreciable if you can share any reference for the requirement.

PLEASE reply me with best suitable consultant on :-  am...@sysmind.com

Jobs Details

Role       Informatica  Architect - Data Integration

Experience Level             >10YEAR

Location  : Minneapolis - Minnesota

Duration     :       6+ Months

Skills

Required Skill(s)              Solution Architecture (L1) , Data
Integration Architecture (L1) , DW Data Architecture (L1) , Data
Integration Design (L1) , Branding and Thought Leadership (L1)

Essential Skill(s)               Teradata (L3) , Informatica Powercenter
(L2)

Additional Skill(s)           Data Warehousing (L1)

Job Description:
6 years of experience in Informatica, ETL,Teradata or NetezzaGood exposure
to Data warehousing conceptsHands on experience in analyzing the code,
preparation of technical and design documentsExperience in SDLC - waterfall
or agile environmentGood written and verbal communication skillsExperience
in onsite / offshore model projectsData Warehouse experienceData Warehouse
testing skillRetail domain experience is preferred but not mandatory

Skill and Experience Details:
-->*DW Data Architecture -->Data Integration Architecture -->Solution
Architecture -->Branding and Thought Leadership -->Data Integration Design
-->Informatica Powercenter -->Teradata -->Data Warehousing*

Thanks & Regards,

Amit Yadav

*Technical Recruiter*

Email: am...@sysmind.com

Gmail:amitkumaryadav...@gmail.com

Phone:*609-897-9670 Extn 4009*

Fax: 302-269-7171

[image: Description: Description: Description:
cid:image001.gif@01CC0A79.D4FFDB80]