Hi,
I hope you are doing great.

Please find the below our *direct client requirement* and please send me
your consultants resume to

*p...@aptude.com* <vku...@aptude.com>

*Title: SharePoint Developer Location: Grand Rapids, MI Duration: 6-12
Months*

*The SharePoint Developer is responsible for developing customized
solutions for SharePoint 2010* which have been tailored to the specific
needs of customers. The developer translates customer needs into effective
technical solutions using SharePoint 2010. The developer will build custom
web parts, master pages, page layouts, and application pages using Visual
Studio, ASP.NET, and the SharePoint API. The developer will suggest and
develop solutions to business problems and/or processes that leverage
SharePoint 2010 technology to provide efficiency improvements, and better
user experiences. The developer will be responsible for writing
documentation for requirements analysis, technical design specifications,
and testing plans. Participates providing time and resource estimates.
*The developer must be proficient in CSS, HTML, jquery, the SharePoint
Object Model, C#, TFS, XML, XSLT, XSL, and the .NET Framework. "*

Thanks & Regards

Prasad Rao

Aptude Inc.

630-883-4515 Ext: 402