Hello ,

Hope you are doing great!

I am* Amit,  *Technical Recruiter with *Sysmind LLC*, Please do let me know
your interest for the given requirement . And Kindly revert me back with
your *updated resume*, if you are interested with the below mentioned
position.If you have any query please give me a call on *609-897-9670
EXT-4009*. If you are not available in the market, it will be really
appreciable if you can share any reference for the requirement.

PLEASE reply me with best suitable consultant on :-  am...@sysmind.com

*Jobs Details*

*Role    **: **Business Intelligence** with ssrs and ssis*

*Experience Level             5-8YEAR*

*Location **:**  Minneapolis - Minnesota*

*Duration      **:* *6+ ** Months             *

*Rate :$50\hr c2c *

Skills

Required Skill(s)              Unix Shell Scripting (L1) , Business
Intelligence (L2) , OLAP (L2) , DWH-Business Intelligence (L3)

Essential Skill(s)               *SSRS (L2) , SSIS (L3)*

Additional Skill(s)           SSAS (L1) , SQL Server - Parallel Data
Warehouse - PDW (L1)

*Job Description:*
He/She would be playing the role of a Tech lead and required to understand
complex IT structure and provide innovative technology solutions. You
should be able to engage Sr. IT team of customer in helping them achieve
their goals. Have 5 -8 years of IT experience, developing solutions on SSIS
or SSRS, SQLServer 2008 and above. Have Experience and understanding of
SSIS Architecture. Have strong knowledge of database concepts. Must have
experience in SSIS performance tuning. Experience in SQL Server performance
tuning, data base administration is a plus. Experience in capturing
functional and nonfunctional requirements. Hands on experience in creating
schema, maps, pipelines, orchestration, handling exceptions, application
monitoring and using Adaptors is a must. Estimate and design solutions for
RFP s would be advantage. Ability to work efficiently in an onsite/Offshore
model to successfully deliver the project

Skills and Experience Details:
-->*Unix Shell Scripting -->DWH-Business Intelligence -->Business
Intelligence -->OLAP -->SSRS -->SSIS -->SQL Server - Parallel Data
Warehouse - PDW -->SSAS*

Thanks & Regards,

Amit Yadav

*Technical Recruiter*

Email: am...@sysmind.com

Gmail:amitkumaryadav...@gmail.com

Phone:*609-897-9670 Extn 4009*

Fax: 302-269-7171

[image: Description: Description: Description:
cid:image001.gif@01CC0A79.D4FFDB80]