*Please send replies/profiles to mohan.ga...@somasoftsol.com
<mohan.ga...@somasoftsol.com>*

*​-All our requirements are Direct client Requirements.*
*​-​Please Do submit only qualified profiles.*
*​-​​Please share the resumes only after you discuss with your consultant​.
 *

​
*Requirement #1:*

I have a new contract requirement for Honolulu, HI. It is for a SAP BI
Developer role. It is 3-4 months contract. They are looking at having this
person start end of July, early August. rates we are looking at for $70/hr.
This is for the most part, a remote role, but would need to travel to
Hawaii for meetings and key engagements. Also, the hiring manager is asking
us to screen the candidates for the following questions. I need to send the
answers when I’m submitting a candidate.

*Position will require both BOBJ/Bex reports and backend BW development.*

*Questions should be answers by the consultant and need to submit along
with the profile.*

·         How much years of experience do you have in ABAP development?

·         Have you done ABAP extracts from ECC to BW? If so, please provide
a few examples

·         Years of experience with IS-U? Are you knowledgeable of the IS-U
data model?

*Requirement #2:*

Position: Oracle HRMS Technical Consultant

Location: St Louis,MO (Fulltime) / Itasca, IL (6 months CTH)

Our client is looking for an experienced Oracle HRMS technical resource,
who knows Oracle HRMS, Payroll, OAB, Workflow and AME.

Candidate should have an extensive experience in data conversions,
Interface writing, and Report development.

Candidate should be well versed with Oracle Payroll Fast Formulas and PTO
(Paid Time Off

*Requirement #3: *

Peoplesoft SCM

Menlo Park, CA

We currently have an immediate requirement for a Peoplesoft SCM in Menlo
Park, CA.

This is a CONTRACT position.

*Skills required include: *

6 years of progressively responsible and directly related work experience.

*Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities: *

At least 4 years of experience in Hands-on Implementation with following
PeopleSoft area.

Procure to Pay (PTP) , Purchasing, eProcurement, Mobile Inventory,
Inventory, Payables

Experience in SDLC for multiple PeopleSoft Financial/Supply Chain
implementations

Hand on experience in PeopleSoft Security (set up roles and permissions).

*Additional information: *

Interview requirements: In-person required after Phone screen Third party
firms must provide proof of consultant employment at time of submission.

*Requirement #4: *

SAP POSDM Tester (QTP & Load Runner)

Fort Myers, FL

6 months

Write Execute test scripts

Trouble shooting

SAP POSDM Testing

UAT QTP Experience

Retail experience with POS module

Load Runner

*Requirement #5: *

SAP Hybris consultant

South Plainfeild, NJ

Preferred At least 5 years experience in Hybris

At least 4 years experience in eCommerce / Multichannel commerce

At least 5 years experience in integrating commerce solutions with SAP ERP
applications

At least 4 years experience in building a commerce solution integrated with
SAP ERP solutions

At least 4 years experience in WEBDYNPRO/ABAP, HTML5 or other front-end
technologies

At least 4 years experience in Web Service based integration models or the
SPRING framework

At least 4 years experience in implementing and supporting large, complex
multi domain, multisite server-based systems/networks

At least 4 years experience in front end technologies, UML and framework
technologies

At least 4 years experience in leading teams and/or project management
English : Intermediate

*Requirement #6: *

Please review this below requirement and let me know your views ASAP.
There are 4 positions open with client (2 contract and 2 CTH).  Let me know
your interest in both.

Dot Net Developer

Waterfront Pittsburgh, PA

6+ months (high possible of Extension)

Job Role: DotNet Developer Location: Waterfront Pittsburgh, PA ( will be
given high priority for locals) Duration: 6+months (till the end of the
year…very likely will be extended)

Keys to the position: MVC , Entity Framework, are key. Good grasp on client
side technologies is a big plus.

Essential Duties & Responsibilities: - Develop cloud-based applications and
distribution networks for performance improvement, quality reporting, and
lifelong learning. - Work on applications software development efforts from
deployment through the maintenance support process. - Design, develop and
maintain the operation of database-driven ASP.NET/C# Web applications with
emphasis on usability, performance and scalability. - Introduce new
technologies and methodologies into the product development function and
develop software solutions to address technical problems. - Advanced
knowledge in object-oriented design, programming, data structures, ASP.NET,
Visual Studio, C#, Web Forms, MVC, HTML, jQuery, JavaScript, SQL Server,
REST, and web applications.

Requirements: Master’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or related field
and 2 years’ experience in relevant technologies or a Bachelor’s Degree in
Electrical Engineering or related field and 5 years’ experience in relevant
technologies.

*Requirement #7: *

Please check this below position and let me know if you have any consultant
available and comfort.  *SSO expertise is key, please don’t submit profiles
without this experience*

Position: Senior Java developer with SSO expertise

Location: Birmingham, Alabama

Duration: 6 month contract

Java Developer with SSO and OAuth Experience

- Java Developer who has recent hands on experience with SSO (Single Sign
On) to integrate various web-based enterprise clinical applications and
portals.

Must have:

Advanced development knowledge of J2EE technologies, Spring framework, J2EE
containers, including configuration, deployment, and installation.

Design and configure solutions to support standards-based SSO
authentication to internally hosted and cloud based web applications.

Experience with SSO protocols: SAML, OAuth 2.0, OpenID, OpenID Connect, and
ADFS Experience with Single Sign on Authentication systems like Oracle
Identify Management and stores like AD, and LDAP

Wide development experience in API development and REST web services,
Identity protocol implementation, authentication systems, security
vulnerability mitigation

Experience with multi-tiered web and application server systems including
Apache, Tomcat, Weblogic, Glassfish, WAS, and performance optimizations

*Requirement #8:*

SAP BASIS

Charlotte, NC

Length:6 month

Minimum 5 yrs experience in SAP Basis

UNIX (prefer AIX)/Oracle platform

Minimum 3 yrs SAP Security/Authorizations

Strong SAP Installation and Support (including UNIX/AIX, Oracle)

Netweaver

SAP Web AS Certified a plus,

WAS,

Enterprise Portal,

PI,

CRM,

ITS,

J2EE Experience

Performance Tuning and Troubleshooting skills

Client/Instance and Architecture competence

Transport Management System skills

Strong Teamwork Mindset.

 ​

Please let me know if you need any more information.

Thanks & Regards,

*Mohan Ganti*

Mail: mohan.ga...@somasoftsol.com <recruite...@metmox.com>

*Disclaimer: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited
mail. Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
cannot be considered Spam as long as we include Contact Information and a
receiving our emails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line
and mention all the email addresses to be removed with any email addresses.*