Dear Business Partner,

We have an urgent requirement for SAP BOFC in MO, please check the job
description and forward your resume with contact no and hourly rate.

Here is the job description:

Title:  SAP BOFC, (Business Objects Financial
Consolidation)

Location:    9-12 Months
Duration: St Louis, MO

Consolidation), with a duration of 9 to 12 months in St. Louis, MO.

Our Client had been well-served by a ten-year-old SAP solution that was
highly customized to fulfill its complex needs. But it had outgrown this
system and was looking for a way to introduce best-practice financial
processes.  They want to implement the solution SAP Business Objects
Financial Consolidation into the company’s current SAP ERP and SAP NetWeaver
Business Warehouse landscape.

We are in need of both Technical and Functional Consultants to assist with
this project. Multiple openings

BOFC has “morphed” from its origin, which was Cartesis Magnitude, which was
bought by Biz Objects, which in turn was bought by SAP.

--
Regards,

Gabriel

Agile Enterprise Solutions, Inc || "Ensuring Client's Success"||

Ph: (630)-242-8896 x 302 Fax: (847)-890-6357
www.agilees.com|| Email: gabr...@agilees.com