Dear Associate,

Status.

Please make sure the candidate has all the required skills. Send me the
resumes on Email: dh...@pegasyssoft.com

Job Title: VMware Admin

Location: Detroit, MI

Duration: 12 Months

*US Citizens or GC Holders Only*

Top Three Skills/Experience

VMware V5/VCP certified

2-5 years’ experience: Active Directory and related systems administration

2+ years’ experience: Automation and Scripting (PowerShell, VB Script,
Windows Batch Scripting)

Required Skills/Experience

3 - 5 years’ experience supporting / troubleshooting distributed / client
server / virtualized servers and applications in an enterprise environment
200 servers. Available for On-Call rotation.

2 or more years’ experience working with virtualization technologies;
including the following: VMware vSphere 5: (Citrix Xen Suite a plus)

2 or more years’ experience working with PowerShell, VBscript, PowerCLI
Windows batch scripting. Strong propensity to automate routine tasks via
scripting. Ability to author scripts (beyond copying and modifying)

2 - 5 years’ experience supporting MS Windows network infrastructure;
including any of the following: Active Directory, WINS, DNS, DHCP, Group
Policy, Exchange, Experienced in Certificate Management (Qualys a plus)

Proficient in VMware performance, capacity planning, monitoring,
virtualization analysis, and consolidation activities.

Experienced with VMware enterprise features (DRS, HA, VMotion, VCB, SRM,
Update Manager)

Experience with security\vulnerability patching of VMWare\Vsphere hosts and
Virtual machines, including deployment and process documentation

Solid experience in Storage and Networking concepts (1-2 years’ experience)

Strong work ethic, demonstrates initiative, motivated self-starter

Ability to thrive in a constantly changing environment

Demonstrated Project Management experience and prioritization skills

Experience in planning and implementing infrastructure upgrades and patch
management

Demonstrated experience in the creation and management of technical
documentation

Collaborative in approach to working with a team

Highly creative approach to proactively developing solutions that prevent
problems, as well as problem solving

Demonstrated ability to learn new technologies quickly

Significant creativity and solutioning skills are required.

Educational Requirements

Bachelor degree in related field preferred.

Regards,

Dhruv | Technical Recruiter |

Pegasys Systems & Technologies, Inc

22260 Haggerty Road,  Suite 215, Northville, MI 48167

*dh...@pegasyssoft.com <dh...@pegasyssoft.com>* | www.pegasyssoft.com

Phone: 248-327-3080 Ext 202

Fax: 248-928-0344

  *Think Green! Before printing this e-mail ask the question, is it
necessary?*

Referral-The greatest compliment you can ever give me is a referral. Please
pass my information to your business peers, friends and co-workers.