Hi Professional Network,
How are you doing? Hope everything is going well with you. I really
apologize for any inconvenience caused to you by this email. I request your
kind attention for a minute. I would welcome the opportunity to discuss
with you on the below available position.

*DB2 Systems ProgrammerGeorgetown, KY12+ Months ContractClient: Toyota*

*Role Description:*
Setup and administration of mainframe OS/390 system, disk (DASD)
allocation, and security administration

*General Description:*
DB2 Systems Programmer who is fluent in DB2 Installation, implementation,
migration between DB2 versions, implementation of New Function mode, and
problem resolution processes, and provides 24x7 support in a largely batch
processing environment across eight production LPARs.
This person will also provide technical support to Application Developers
in three geographical locations.
Individual will also have installation and support requirements for IMS and
associated IMS and DB2 Tools.

*Requirements/Must Have:*Working knowledge of at least 5 years on the
following products: > IBM DB2 Version 10, with New Function Mode >IBM DB2
Tools (SQL Analyzer, Log Analysis, SQL Performance Monitor, DB2
Administration Tool) > IBM Tools (Debug Tool, Fault Analyzer, File Manager,
Application Performance Analyzer) >IMS >z/OS, ISPF, TSO, JCL >DFSMS >OEM
Products (CA Jobtrac, Endevor, OpsMVS)

*Skills & Qualification:*
DB2 v10 programming knowledge and experience - minimum of 5 years
DB2 upgrade experience from one version to another
DB2 implementation of New Function Mode
IMS support - performance, troubleshooting, application support experience,
installation, and maintenance.
RacF security experience including generating SOX reports >Endeavor support
and troubleshooting skills.
IMS support - performance, troubleshooting and application support
experience
RacF security experience including generating SOX reports
Endeavor support and troubleshooting skills.

Thanks,

*Kavi Johnson | Technical RecruiterCAT Technology Inc.*
"Committed to Human Excellence Thru IT"
Voice# 201-257-5081 ext 162
Email: k...@catstaffing-us.com, kavijohns...@gmail.com
View my profile on Linkedin: www.linkedin.com/pub/kavi-johnson/73/85b/aba/
Visit us at: www.catamerica.com | www.cattechnologies.com

*Note: We are working with preferred vendor...!!!!*