*Please send resumes to a...@datagrp.com <a...@datagrp.com>*

Hi,

I have the below requirement with my preferred vendor. Please do let me
know if you have any suitable candidates for the same.

*Role: Senior/Lead C++ Developer*

*Location: Santa Clara, CA*

*Bill Rate: $48/HR C2C*

*Duration: Long term*

*Hiring Mode: TP*

*Mandatory Skills:*

C++ - Senior or Lead level Application SW Engineers – 5-7 Years

a. Overall 6 to 8+ years of application development experience in
non-windows platform (e.g*. Linux, Qnx*, etc.)

b. Strong experience in software development using *C++ (Object oriented
and multi-threaded application programming skills)*

c. Strong knowledge and experience *in Design Patterns*

d. Experience in multi-threading programming, *STL & BOOST library*.

e. Experience in generating *UML designs*

f. Good experience in code reviews

g. Strong knowledge of various phases of SDLC.

h. Experience in preparing and executing unit testing using frameworks

i. Strong on troubleshooting and debugging existing applications.

j. Exposure in working with tools like *Doors, Agile, JIRA, SVN*, etc.

--
Thanks & Regards,

*Alex Rodriguez*

*Account Manager - Data Group, Inc*