Job Openings - tester with Verizon

Hi,

Greetings

This is Sam from SourceChip,inc (www.sourcechip.net ) .If you are
Interested and comfortable with requirement details  please apply

Please feel free to call me if you need more information  contact - Email
s...@sourcechip.net   or     732 917 4895         Direct

Development tester - Waltham, MA

Please find JD :-

Skills required:-

Effective written and verbal communication skills - Ability to document
test cases, test harnesses, coding principles & standards.

Strong understanding of TCP/IP and HTTP is a must.

Embedded Linux - internals and administration.  Understanding of kernel,
but not development

Scripting languages:  bash/tcl/expect/python/perl.

Operating Systems:  Debian, Linux

Networking - TCP, UDP, IP, VLAN, ARP, HTTP

Nice to have: c/c++ experience and experience with ATCA and HP C7000
hardware

Responsibilities:-

Work as a member of the Development  team to design, document, code and
execute test cases based upon Design documents

Responsible to validate the Installation and configuration of the overall
solution

Responsible to perform integration testing

Demonstrates ability to manage multiple priorities

Work independently

Location- Waltham, MA

Position available -Contract

Hourly Rate-Negotiable

Interview mode-Skype or Telephonic

Client - telecom

If you feel, this position will be a right step in your career path, please
send me a copy of your resume (preferably in Word format).

Details Required for client submission.

Name as per Visa:

Availability :

Current Location or Address: