Dear IT-Professional,
Trust all is well at your end,

We have very urgent opening for the following position and we can setup an
interview ASAP.  If you have any suitable profiles please send me the
recent copy of updated resume in word format to snel...@gm-it.com, and you
can also reach me at 281-670-9343.

*Here is the Job Description*:

*Job Title: SAP FICO ConsultantLocation: Horsham, PA, United
StatesDuration: 6+ Months Contract*

*Description*:
Seeking a strong SAP FICO Consultant with deep configuration skills for a
long term project near the Philadelphia area.  Must have excellent
communication skills and available ASAP- *This role is urgent*
The client is schedule to go live on November 2nd and is seeking someone to
join immediately to help assist with the following items
Knowledge transfer
End user interaction
Coordinate the offshore teams
24/7 application support
Unit testing
Test scripts
After Go-Live they would like this consultant to stay with them through
phase 2 of the implementation where there will be multiple companies added
in and some international travel involved

Best Regards,

Sam Nelson
Resource Development Manager
GM InfoTech LLC.