Hi,

Hope you are doing great…..

Please send resumes to *prave...@genuineitllc.com*
<prave...@genuineitllc.com>

*Client only looking for very strong developers. Please send the best
candidates only *

*Job Title: Web Server Application Developer*

*Location: Houston, TX*

*Start Date: Now*

*Duration: Open ended long tem*

*Rate: Market *

*Looking for GC and USC*

*I.D Proof Must*

*Skill: Web server application development, .NET, C#*

*Job description:*

The successful applicant will help us develop the next generation seismic
interpretation system known to assist geoscientists in finding an economic
development of hydrocarbons with an emphasis on a next generation user
interface, *3D visualization and web-based client/server application.*

This job requires a very strong software developer proficient in *C#, HTML5*,
and *JavaScript.*  We have the core of a framework in place and need
someone who can quickly get up to speed in a fairly complex
codebase. Concrete experience with dependency injection, asynchronous
programming, message passing, reactive programming, domain driven design,
distributed systems, and test-driven development are a definite
plus. Strong core *.NET* and *C#* programming skills are a must, as
evidenced by a demonstrated ability to develop a custom solution using .*NET
4*.  We are developing our own bespoke framework, but knowledge of any
other web frameworks such as *Django, Rails*, and *MVC3* will help the
candidate.  Experience with multi-touch software development kits and *OpenGL
*are a plus. We need a self-motivated collaborator that can clearly
communicate.  They should also be able to work independently while knowing
when to ask questions and seek help from the team. The candidate must be
able to create clearly documented, well thought out, professional quality
code that is maintainable by the team. Candidate with work experience
within the oil and gas industry would be a plus.

This specific job requires detailed knowledge of web server application
development (particularly in an enterprise setting). The candidate we are
seeking will work primarily with other software developers (and
occasionally geoscientists) to rapidly implement new features and extend
our framework as necessary.

Examples and descriptions of past work is required. We are ultimately
looking to change the way geoscientists interpret seismic data.

Thanks&Regards,
Praveeth.chava,
Business Development Manager
Genuineit LLC *Certified Women Owned Business*
[image: cid:image001.png@01CD0B34.DFB7EBF0]

Ph: 281-576-7687

Email:prave...@genuineitllc.com

Gtalk: *praveeth.genuin...@gmail.com <praveeth.genuin...@gmail.com>*