Please share the resumes of your candidates with the below information
asap. There will be a skype interview, I'm sure that the term will extend.

*Full Name: Your Location (City/State): Willing to Relocate: Contact No
(Home):*

*Contact No (Cell): Email: <email%3akirankba...@gmail.com> Skype Id: *

*Rate: Visa: Availability: *

We need *7 Selenium Automation Testers* who can join *Monday (9/8)*. To
start with, its a long-term. Please see if you can get me bunch of resumes
today.

Even mid-level testers are OK but they should have worked on Selenium

*Title: Selenium Automation Tester*

*Baltimore, MD*

Candidate will be responsible for the creation and implementation of
effective test automation framework.

*Responsibilities:*

   - Design and drive implementation of the test automation frameworks
   needed to test all the dimensions of a complex, high-throughput distributed
   system including functional correctness, performance, scale and security.
   - Experience with *Selenium* automation framework development for web
   based applications using Web Driver/ Java.
   - Excellent knowledge of *Selenium* tool (Selenium IDE, Selenium RC, or
   Selenium GRID).
   - Coordinate with manual testing to create an automation plan for
   products or features. Help identify areas of opportunity for automation,
   understand prioritization of those areas, and build scripts that meet test
   coverage goals in those areas.
   - Author and execute automated test scenarios utilizing *Selenium*
   - Design and develop test tools that allow our team to scale out to
   support new features.
   - Analyze defect patterns across entire product and drive test
   initiatives to resolve these or prevent them in the future.

*Requirements:*
• Minimum 5+ years of hands-on test experience.
• Extensive experience creating test frameworks for large-scale distributed
systems.

*Thanks And Regards*

*Dilvir Singh*

*Techwire Solutions Inc. *