*Please send replies/profiles to mohan.ga...@somasoftsol.com
<mohan.ga...@somasoftsol.com>*

*​-All our requirements are Direct client Requirements.*
*​-​Please Do submit only qualified profiles.*
*​-​​Please share the resumes only after you discuss with your consultant​.
 *

​
Please review the requirement and let me know if you have any consultants
for this position

*Title: Microstrategy Report Writer *

*Location: Englewood, CO *

·         Ability to provide ways to predict and simulate clients business
requirements based on insights using advanced analytics

·         Ability to Integrate MicroStrategy application with clients data
sources, portals, security systems, single sign-on systems, identity
management systems, or other third-party products.

·         Ability to work to understand clients business needs and
technical requirements, and design and implement high value solutions in
the MicroStrategyor business intellegence system platform

·         Ability to demonstrate well-developed technical and business
leadership, developing trusted customer relationships and providing
technical oversight and design for clients business requirements

·         Must demonstrate highly effective communication skills to provide
critical and constructive guidance to customers

·         Have ability to define a project approach for client and Imagine
Communications to ensure clients requirements are met as well as ability to
provide critical and constructive guidance to customers, steering them
towards a long term vision for success using Landmark Analytics

·         Must be able to create reports, graphs, dashboards to support the
customer requirement and business objective

·         Must provide support to the Services team and existing clients
utilizing the Landmark Analytics product.

·         Ability to applies methodology effectively in a wide variety of
situations, and adapt methodology to new situations

Ø  Micro Strategy Certified

Ø  Experience in creating custom dashboards in using Microstrategy or
equivelant Business Intellegence systems

Ø  Bachelors or equivalent degree in a business, technical, or related
field 5+ years of industry, technology and services experience

Ø  Must provide support to the Services team and existing clients utilizing
the Landmark Analytics product.

Ø  Ability to applies methodology effectively in a wide variety of
situations, and adapt methodology to new situations

Ø  Bachelors or equivalent degree in a business, technical, or related
field

Ø  Experience designing and implementing MicroStrategy or other business
intelligence solutions

Ø  Must be able to travel at least 25% of the time

​

Please let me know if you need any more information.

Thanks & Regards,

*Mohan Ganti*

Mail: mohan.ga...@somasoftsol.com <recruite...@metmox.com>

*Disclaimer: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited
mail. Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
cannot be considered Spam as long as we include Contact Information and a
receiving our emails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line
and mention all the email addresses to be removed with any email addresses.*