Hello *Everyone* ,

 Greetings from *DAMCOSOFT INC*. Please reply me with the resume along with
the contact details to *eshwar.kotipa...@damcosoft.com
<eshwar.kotipa...@damcosoft.com>* or call me on *631-759-8044 X 402*.

*Job Title     :   Sr. Network Engineer / Senior F5 Load Balancer
EngineerLocation      :   Minneapolis, MNDuration      :   6+ Months*

*Required Skills / Traffic Management Requirements:*
•    Being able to do Network IP Services & Design.
•    Subject Matter expert with F5 products & technology ( LTM, SSL
offloading, GTM etc.)
•    Knowledge of leveraging F5 devices for application load balancing like
Microsoft exchange etc.
•    Good overall network background with an understanding of routing &
switching protocols as well as application layer protocols.
•    Advanced skills of designing, coding, and troubleshooting iRules and
iControls.
•    Strong understanding of the different load balancing options &
features to include OneConnect, Persistences, SSL offload functions, HTTP
profiles, etc.
•    Experience in GTM DNS and site load balancing.
•    Must have understanding of the Global Traffic Manager and Iquery
functionality between LTM & GTM for a HA design.
•    Must have a strong understanding of Web traffic load balancing
function and manipulation procedures along with sizing and capacity
planning based on a high availability or DR design.

*Education/Training:*
•    Bachelor's degree in technical discipline preferred or equivalent
experience required
•    F5 Certification is plus

*Experience:*
•    8-12 years of relevant IT work experience

Please respond with Resume, Rate and Phone numbers of the Consultant. Make
sure the Consultant's skills match the requirement.
I will contact you, if I need more information.

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Eshwar | Executive - Recruiter  | Damcosoft Inc. | *
NY Office:  112 W 34th St -  18th Floor, New York, NY 10120
NJ Office:  894 Green Street, Suite B, Iselin, NJ 08830
*Phone: 631-759-8044  Ext:402*
Fax: 347-826-3427
*Email: eshwar.kotipa...@damcosoft.com <eshwar.kotipa...@damcosoft.com>*
Corporate: www.damcosoft.com