Hi, Hope you are doing well. Following is the list of candidates
available immediately for contract projects. Please let me know if you have
any contract opportunities for them. Please add sur...@reliantvision.com  your
mailing list and send me all your client requirements. If you wish to talk
to any one of these candidates, feel free to call me at 732-481-9428.

*Name*

*Skill*

*Experience*

*Location*

*Relocation*

*Availability*

        Hi

Sr.Net Developer

7 Years

DE

Anywhere in USA

Immediate

        r*a*

Sr.Net Developer

8+ Years

DE

East-coast only

Immediate

        He

Sr.Net Developer

8+ Years

De

Anywhere in USA

Immediate

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Suresh K*

 *100 Wood Ave , Iselin,  NJ - 08830*

*Phone : 732-481-9428.*

*Email : **sur...@reliantvision.com* <sur...@reliantvision.com>

*Visit us @ **www.reliantvision.com* <http://www.reliantvision.com/>

*G-Talk : **suresh.reliantvision*

*Yim: ** kalesuresh9999*

*Skype:** kalesuresh9999*

*Disclaimer: **Under Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress
this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact
information. To be removed from our mailing list please reply to *
*sur...@reliantvision.com* <sur...@reliantvision.com>*  with the word
"REMOVE" in your subject line.*

*Confidentiality Notice**: This e-mail message, including any attachments,
of the original message.*